Registration Information and Forms
The requirements to obtain a a login and password for the CM/ECF system for the Southern District of West Virgnia for each type of electronic filer are outlined below:
- Be admitted and currently in good standing in this Court; and
- Submit an original registration form to the Clerk's Office
* Information on pro hac vice admission can be found at http://www.wvsb.uscourts.gov/pro-hac-vice-admission; once these requirements have been met, attorneys admitted to appear pro hac vice in a paticular case must attach a copy of the order granting admission to the Bankrutpcy Court Attorney/Trustee/United States Trustee Registration Form available below and will be limited to filing in that particular case.
* District court logins cannot be used for filing bankruptcies; electronic filers must apply for a Bankrutpcy login.
- Submit an original registration form to the Clerk's Office.